25 December Wordpress
Is WordPress Secure?
- Palette Agency
- 0 Comments
Is WordPress secure? The short answer is: Yes!
WordPress core is secure if you keep it updated to the latest version. But some actions put your WordPress website at risk and make it vulnerable.
WordPress security depends on three different things:
- WordPress core
How to secure your WordPress Website?
If you want to have a secure website, you should do the following actions:
- Make sure your username and password are complicated enough and secure.
- Keep your WordPress core, plugins, and theme up to date.
- Don’t install plugins and themes from untrusted sources.
- Use a trusted web hosting service provider for your website hosting.
- Install a WordPress security plugin like Wordfence.
- Install and enable SSL so visitors can visit your website securely.
Do you have any security problems with your website before?
Leave A Comment